Senin, 05 November 2012

Appointment


 

Appointment tells about agreement for meeting. It is good to make an appointment before you meet someone or people

I.              Making an Appointment
§  I’d like to make an appointment with Kristian
•          I want to make an appointment to see…..
•          I’d like you to come and see
•          Can I come and see you?
·         I’ll be there
·         What about….(thank you)

II.            Accepting an Appointment
•    All right, see you there
•    No problem, I’m free on….(Thursday)
•    Be there on time
•    I’ll wait for you
•    It’s a deal


III.         Canceling an Appointment
•    I’m sorry, I’m very busy
•    I’m terrible sorry I have to put off my appointment
•    I’m afraid I have to postpone my appointment with….(Dr. Stephen Tong) tomorrow morning 
       
IV.          Changing an Appointment
•     What about …..(Thursday at 04.00 p.m.)
•     Is that ok, if we meet at…..
•     Well, I must be off now. I’ll talk to you later!
•     Could we change the schedule of the meeting?
•     Do you have another time this afternoon

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar